One of our goals here at HowManly.com is to produce content that leads to dialogue. As such, we encourage discussion and welcome debate (heated or otherwise). However, there are a few rules that we must all adhere to in order to achieve and maintain a respectful and welcoming environment for all. Your comments should not contain any of the following:
- personal attacks and/or anything deemed to be hate speech.
- obscene, indecent, or profane language.
- threats or defamatory statements.
- promotion or endorsement of services or products not relevant to the original post or ensuing discussion.
Furthermore, we ask that your comments:
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain on the topic set by the original blog post, discussion question or other type of initial entry.
- Stay respectful. (see above).
- Contain no spam. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner is prohibited (including posts aggressively promoting services or products).
Comments on this site are moderated and we reserve the right to determine which comments violate our policy. Comments that violate our policy will not be posted (or will be deleted). Repeat offenders will be banned.
Thank you for reviewing our comment policy. Once again, we encourage your participation and look forward to an active exchange of ideas!